21 who own the disaster that was January 6th.
You broke it, you own it
The United States' Capitol Building was stormed and assaulted on the day that the Congress under the eye of the Vice…
The United States’ Capitol Building was stormed and assaulted on the day that the Congress under the eye of the Vice President of the United States, Mike Pence were to ceremoniously certify the presidential election of 2020. Despite no legally provided evidence, no legal victory in any court, no credible evidence, as well as guarantees by the Attorney General, Cybersecurity Chief for Homeland Security, and 50 Secretary’s of State across this nation, Donald Trump and his minions have continued their false claims of voter fraud. Finally, after being riled up by the failed President of the United States, and a handful of corrupt and traitorous members of the House of Representatives and the Senate, violence and nothing short of a coup d’etat was staged, and this act of viciousness and insanity has many owners. Let there be no doubt, there are guilty parties here, and they need to be recognized:
The following own this shameful episode:
- Senator Ted Cruz — You spineless sack of crap, Trump literally took a leak in your mouth, insulted your wife and father and you couldn’t cowered in his presence, and you own this.
- Senator Josh Hawley — (Who?) Because of your shameless opportunism, attempting to get a leg up on the 2024 election and score points with “Magat-nation,” you own this.
- Senator John Kennedy — Because of your incessant need for media coverage, you own this.
- House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy — You are the least qualified individual in Congress, and possess zero leadership skills, and you own this.
- Former (Heh, Heh) Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell — You wouldn’t work with Barack Obama during the Great Recession, and then turned a blind eye to the horrors of Donald Trump for your own political expediency, and now you own this.
- Congresswoman Elise Stefanik — There was a chance to dump Trump back in February, and you decided to defend him for your own egotistical and traitorous needs, and you own this. #EliseStefanikisaTraitor.
- Senator Lindsey Graham — You knew better, you warned your party, and you still went along with Trump, and you own this.
- Former Speaker of the House Paul Ryan — It took you five years to find your balls, and you own this.
- Senator Susan Collins — You said that Trump would learn a lesson after the impeachment so you didn’t vote to convict, and you own this. Oh, um, Susan. Do you think he learned his lesson?
- Vice President Mike Pence — You are a groveling kiss-ass, and you have done perhaps more than anybody to enable this president and this riot, and you own this.
- First Lady of the United States Melania Trump — You had sex with him at least once, so you’re just gross, and you own this.
- Congressman Matt Gaetz — You’re a tool and and a drunk driver, and the biggest defender of the “Orange Menace” in all of Congress, and you own this.
- Mark Meadows White House Chief of Staff — You were a member of the so-called “Freedom Caucus” and a “Tea Party” member, and in a way, you are as guilty of this nonsense as anybody, and you own this.
- Those who oppose any sensible gun control like Wayne LaPierre and Grover Norquist — A bunch of angry white men who have more guns than anybody could ever need thanks to your lobbying, you and the NRA own this.
- Tax Cutters — Those of you who said, “Yeah I know he’s nuts, but how about that tax cut?” You own this.
- The Apologists — Those of you who said, “Yeah, I don’t like him or his behavior, but you have to admit he’s doing what has to be done.” You own this.
- Racists — You never got over having an African-American President, and now, you own this.
- Hillary Haters — Democrats and independents who just couldn’t trust Hillary Clinton, you own this.
- Bernie Bros. — “Remember in 2016 when so many of you famously said, If it’s not Bernie, then I’m not voting.” Nice job, now go back to playing Fortnite in your parents’ basement. Oh, and you own this.
- Congressman Jim “Gym” Jordan — It was bad enough when you turned a blind eye to the sexual abuse that went on right in front of you at Ohio State, but you are complicit in this attempt to destroy democracy, and you own this.
- Donald Trump — This is what you wanted when you claimed without evidence that the election was rigged, that there were good people on both sides in Chancellorsville, when you told the “Proud Boys” to “Stand back and stand by,” and so many more examples of heinous behavior that we wouldn’t tolerate from a 3rd world dictator, you own all of this, and the sad part is, you’re enjoying it.
However, thank you Senator Mitt Romney, the “Lincoln Project,” Georgia’s Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, and any Republicans who have opposed Orange Hitler. The greatest country in the world took one in the groin today folks. You might want to think the next time you re-tweet or share on Facebook that there’s a pizzeria in Washington, D.C. that is operating a child porn operation, or that Obama wasn’t born in the United States, or Biden lived on Epstein Island, or that Hunter Biden qualifies for free Chinese takeout forever, or any other unsubstantiated nonsense, the kind that gets its oxygen where ignorance meets paranoia. If you’re still listening to this garbage or tuning ingto Alex Jones, or even Sean Hannity, then you own this as well.